Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taking a little break...

I haven't posted in a few days, as my mom and dad are out visiting from California. Yay! We've been having lots of fun hanging out, exploring Colorado, and staying up late eating ice cream.

Last night we introduced them for the very first time to Ethiopian food. They loved it! Hooray for new adventures and fun experiences.

My kids have been having so much fun with their grandparents. I will be so sad to see them go on Friday. :(

The party continues though, because a few hours after I drop them off at the airport, I'm picking KEVIN'S parents and sister up at a different airport! We love having visitors, and I know we'll be bummed when everyone has left.

Well, tomorrow we're off to see Boulder. Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Time with family never lasts long enough. Neither does the ice cream.

joy said...

so that's where you've been. i thought you had holed yourself up in a closet thinking of some other challenging, thought-provoking discussion question to post about. (btw, i love your discussion questions. and you're a deep person, so i doubt you need special time to think of them. i bet they just come naturally :)

glad you're having a great visit with your folks. and more company--how fun. enjoy your time. miss you!

Unknown said...

Have a great time with your fam!! I'll see you next week!! HUGS!
A

shell said...

Yeah for family! I hope you guys are having a ton of fun! I bet it will fly by.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com